Air New Zealand Ticket Centre
Air New Zealand is the national airline of New Zealand and offers Australian travellers the most comprehensive schedule of flights to New Zealand from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Cairns and Perth.
Once arriving into New Zealand, travellers can connect to 25 domestic New Zealand locations including: Auckland, Blenheim, Christchurch, Dunedin, Gisborne, Hamilton, Hokitika, Invercargill, Kaitaia, Kerikeri, Napier, Nelson, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Queenstown, Rotorua, Oamaru, Taupo, Tauranga, Timaru, Wanaka, Wanganui, Wellington, Westport, Whakatane and Whangarei and travellers can also conveniently connect to many worldwide destinations including London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, Honolulu, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, Osaka, Singapore as well as a host of pacific island destinations including Rarotonga, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, Tahiti and more.
Air New Zealand joined the Star Alliance in 1999 and is proud to be a member of the Star Alliance network.
Wherever in the world you may be going, there are many benefits when you travel with Air New Zealand and other Star Alliance member airlines such as:
- As an Airpoints member you can earn Airpoints Dollars and Status Points on all Star Alliance member airlines.
- Over 18,500 daily flights to over 1,330 destinations in 192 countries.
- Looking for fast and simple transfers and less waiting time between flights? Star Alliance member airlines offer ever increasingly co-ordinated schedules.
- By travelling on Star Alliance member airlines you're able to earn Status Points, which will help you reach Airpoints status levels sooner and enjoy the greater privileges available.
- Once you reach Star Alliance Gold or Silver with any Star Alliance member's frequent flyer programme you'll receive priority attention and privileges on all Star Alliance member airlines.
- As an Airpoints Elite and Gold member you are welcome to use any Star Alliance member's Lounge when travelling on a Star Alliance carrier operated flight.
- Passengers travelling internationally in First Class or Business Class may access the Star Alliance International Lounge at the point of departure.
Air New Zealand operates a fleet of 105 aircraft consisting of the below Jet Aircrafts and Turbo-pro ...
Business Premier To look and feel your best there is no substitute for a good nights sleep. Lie bac ...
Our team is standing by to respond to any queries, comments, or issues you might have. Our Airline ...