Since 1961 the Malagasy national airline Air Madagascar has been connecting the "Grande Ile" to the world while its many domestic destinations contribute to the opening and development of its different regions.
Its vision: to be the preferred African airline, and the top Indian Ocean airline
Its mission: to be a lever to Madagascar's economic growth
Its values: Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Excellence
Air Madagascar operates:
• 02 long-haul destinations: Paris, Marseille
• 05 regional destinations: Reunion, Mauritius, Comoros, Seychelles and Mayotte.
• 11 domestic destinations, including main cities such as Tamatave, Fort-Dauphin and Tulear, and major tourist cities of Nosy Be, Diego Suarez or Sainte Marie.
Key figure of air transport in the Indian Ocean region, Air Madagascar has extended offers through flights operated in code share with its partners:
• Partnership with Air Mauritius allows 06 weekly flights between Antananarivo and Port Louis.
• Partnership with Air Austral allows daily flight between Antananarivo and Saint-Denis.
• Partnership with Air Seychelles allows services to Mahé- Seychelles.
Air Madagascar will soon be able to enhance connections through multiple choices of flights and destinations with more codeshare partnerships.
We invite you to visit Madagascar. Our country is full of intrigue and fascination. Madagascar, or the Red Island, is a land of contrasts and harmony with elegant coastlines, seductive landscapes, unique and fascinating flora and fauna and generous people. No other airline lets you discover Madagascar and its people better than Air Madagascar.Ai
Our team is standing by to assist you Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
Suite 2804, Level 28
264 George St.
Sydney NSW 2000